Thursday, September 28, 2006

Couldn’t make it to IIT Delhi "Rendezvous" with FLIRT

Sorry (FLIRT) I couldn’t make it to IIT Delhi "Rendezvous" as my Manager did not approve my leave but I arranged my replacement so that you guys don’t fall short of a dancer.   Aseem and Mani you guys Rock man as always.. I knew this time you will make our dream into reality and you guys did it. I literally don’t have words to express my joy. So once again congratulations to all of us for this fantastic win at IIT Delhi "Rendezvous".

Undoubtedly, This is the most cheerful, enjoyable, and happening time in India and I want to be a part of this Nirvana. I am eagerly waiting for Diwali, which is one of the most significant and most celebrated Hindu Festivals in India. Diwali Festival in India is regarded as the 'Festival of Lights'. The illumination on Diwali signifies end of darkness which stands for ignorance and beginning of knowledge symbolized by lights that shall enlighten all. So am back on track... You guys keep hollering me, don't forget to ping me time to time, so that I keep realizing my friends around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home